BUYERS PREMIUM SCHEDULE
- Buyer’s Premium for monthly, catalogued auctions- A premium equal to 15% for live, phone and in-house absentee bidders, and 20% for live, online bidders, of the final bid price will be applied to each lot sold, to be paid by the buyer, as part of the final purchase price. A 3% discount of buyers premium is offered to bidders who pay by cash, check, money order or wire transfer IF TOTAL INVOICE IS PAID WITHIN 5 DAYS OF AUCTION.
- Buyers Premium for firearms auctions is 15% in-house/phone/in-house absentee and 20% for online bidders, for all forms of payment.
- Buyers Premium for specialty auctions is subject to change; please check each catalogue for details.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING POLICY
Purchaser is solely responsible for arranging shipping of any item(s), Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc., does not have an internal shipping department, and will not participate in the shipping of any item. Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc, shall have no liability for any loss or damage to such items, and purchaser shall pay in advance, all packaging expenses, including labor, materials, postage, all carrier fees and insurance charges. Quotes for shipping should be directed to local shippers. Purchasers may select any shipper they choose that will collect the items at the auction gallery; we use and recommend the following local shippers:
- PakMail, Geist- firstname.lastname@example.org or call (317) 823-8383
- Navis Pack and Ship- IN18009@goNavis.com or call 317-999-7693
- Craters and Freighters, Indy (for large items, furniture, etc.) – email@example.com or call (855) 278-6378
Purchaser is solely responsible for securing of labor for loading and packing of items purchased. Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc., does not employ laborers for loading and packing purposes. Any outside contractor selected by purchaser for pickup of purchases will be responsible for any packing, packaging and boxing or crating necessary.
A list of other services and national, LTL carriers is available. Please contact us via email for this information.
PAYMENT FOR ANY PURCHASE IS CONSIDERED DUE AND PAYABLE ON RECEIPT OF INVOICE. ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE IN OUR OFFICE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF AUCTION. Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc., may, at its discretion, impose a late fee of $10/day on any account not settled within 5 days of auction. Any account not settled within 10 days is considered in default, future bidding privileges will be revoked, and the purchaser shall have no right to complete the transaction.
All jewelry, watches, gold coins, silver coins or any numismatic lot, must be paid by cash, wire transfer or check (personal, money order, cashier’s check) and all paper checks require a 10-day hold before item can be released for shipping. The auction company reserves the right to require this method of payment on ANY lot, from any bidder new to our company.
All international bidders must pay via wire transfer, no exceptions.
Items paid for by credit card can ONLY ship to address matching credit card.
Credit card payments (U.S. purchasers only) accepted at www.wickliffauctioneers.com/payments