May 10, 2020
Wickliff Auctioneers is eager to begin the next phase, or evolution, of our business model. Taking advantage of experience and expertise gained from over 25 years in business, we are looking forward to doing what we do best and are pleased to announce our refined list of services:
- Online Auctions– with nearly two decades of experience combining internet bidding with live, in-person bidding, it’s not a big leap for us to migrate to an online-based model.
- Live/Online Auctions– When the opportunity presents, we will have live and online auctions at ballrooms and conference centers. Primarily, these events will be reserved for larger special collections, such as fine art, fine jewelry, coins, Native American arts and crafts and more.
- Estate Sales– over the last 3 years, Wickliff Auctioneers has lent our marketing and technology experience to conduct estate sales, using online auction bidding to broadly expand the market of buyers. No longer are the attendees at your sale only gleaned from a small, localized buyer base. Plus, no other company offering estate sale services has our experience with “finer” things!
- Real Estate– Darin Lawson has been a real estate broker since 1993, and has been active in both “ordinary” real estate marketing, and in “extraordinary” real estate auction marketing, and specializes in unique properties using a combination of traditional and auction marketing.
- Benefit Auctions– Darin Lawson is a Certified, Benefit Auction Specialist (National Auctioneers Assn.) and is a recognized, in-demand consultant and auctioneer for philanthropic galas. Conducting auctions for some of the biggest fundraisers in Indiana, as well as for smaller, grassroots organizations, he loves to be part of the team, seeking to understand every client’s mission.
The biggest shift is that we will no longer have a large warehouse for storage. However, we are happy to offer advice for estates and collections of any size. Our network of professional auction houses and product specialists remains intact, so that we may assist and/or refer our clients whenever possible. More information about our new (much smaller!) location is forthcoming, visit www.bidwickliff.com for updates.